Friday, December 30, 2011

Another Step Closer

I thought I would share this blog post for all of my followers to stay updated on the progress of our adoption.  Barry and I received an update from CCAI today that said that President Martelly, the President of Haiti, signed off on 100 dispensations on Monday, December 26th.  Even dispensations of those who don't have dossiers yet in IBESR.  We are currently waiting for our dossier to reach IBESR and the only thing holding us back from getting there is Junior's birth certificate.  Please pray that our dossier was one of those signed by the President and also that Junior's birth certificate would come quickly.  We appreciate all of you and your prayers and support through this process!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Will pray that you were in the stack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing time.. I will add this to my prayer list! Thank you for letting us all in on this wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete