Friday, December 9, 2011

To God be the Glory

I wasn't sure how to title my first blog except with "To God be the Glory." There are no other words to describe this journey we have been called to embark on except by giving our Lord and Saviour the credit. I will save how we started this journey for another post later. But for now I wanted to preface our most exciting moment with this post. Tomorrow we meet our precious new son, Jean Benito Antoine Poppen (4 y.o.) We will meet him in his temporary home, Lifeline orphanage, and will then have the privilege to spend 4 wonderful days at our hotel with him. So with that said, pray for safe travels to Haiti and that our new found journey with our precious son will be one of many blessings. We love all of you and appreciate all the support and prayers thus far. Also, thank you so much for the overwhelming financial support we have received for our adoption and for providing for the financial need that will be helping to provide food for the precious children at Lifeline. I will do my best to keep all of you updated during our trip. I will leave you with this verse that spoke to me today: "When you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me.". -Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment